What you should bring to your first appointment
For Patients of Dr. Heller, Dr. Ogilvie and Dr. Patel:
Your first visit with us will be a comprehensive appointment.
- To facilitate your visit, please complete our Health History Form and bring it with you to your first appointment.
- Please make sure to list your current medications and dosages, including all over-the-counter medications, aspirin, arthritis or pain medications, herbal remedies and supplements. Include any medication allergies and your reaction to these medications.
- Please ask your doctor(s) to fax any medical records relevant to your current problem, performed outside of NYU Medical Center, to us at 212-263-2828. You may also bring copies of these records with you.
- Please see below for specific medical records relevant to your problem. Do not worry if you have not had these tests done. If needed, we can order them for you after your visit.
Medical records, RELEVANT TO THE PROBLEM FOR WHICH YOU ARE BEING SEEN, include:
- Doctor's notes, letters, or previous operative reports
- Radiology reports (Ultrasounds, Thyroid or Parathyroid nuclear medicine scans, Radioactive Iodine or Sestamibi scans, CT or MRI scans, PET scans, etc)
- All Pathology or Fine Needle Aspiration (FNA) Biopsy Reports
- Any relevant laboratory tests